BAYER Seresto – Flea & Tick Collar
Seresto® is different from conventional flea and tick collars. It employs a novel blend of materials, enabling a safe, controlled, low dose release of active ingredients over 8 months. This provides excellent protection for your dog, not only killing fleas and ticks but also repelling ticks before they bite – which helps to protect your pet from the diseases these parasites can spread.
Seresto® now offers an easy solution to this problem by offering up to 8 months of protection with a single application. It’s a simple way to ensure you’re doing the right thing for your dog, while helping you keep fleas and ticks successfully under control.
a) Kills adult fleas and protects the dog’s immediate surroundings against flea larvae development for 8 months.
b) Effective against larvae, nymphs and adult ticks.
How to apply
1. Remove Seresto® from the laminated bag inside the tin and unroll the collar
2. Make sure you remove any plastic remnants left from the production process of the collar
3. After putting around dog’s neck, push one end of the collar through the loop
4. Tighten until two fingers fit between the collar and the dog’s neck
5. Take care not to attach the collar too loosely, as it may be pulled over the dog’s head
6. When optimal fit is reached, excess collar length beyond 2cm should be cut off.